When I got my throat done a month ago, the birth flower of everyone in my family with lyrics of a song me and my pap listened to when I was younger in my fiancés handwriting. Done by Isabel Hope @ Electric Ladyland, Pittsburgh, PA

When I got my throat done a month ago, the birth flower of everyone in my family with lyrics of a song me and my pap listened to when I was younger in my fiancés handwriting. Done by Isabel Hope @ Electric Ladyland, Pittsburgh, PA

Title: tattoos
Image URL: https://i.redd.it/g4goth7wo7381.jpg
Auther: kryptic_korpse
Post: December 03, 2021 at 04:42AM
Description: When I got my throat done a month ago, the birth flower of everyone in my family with lyrics of a song me and my pap listened to when I was younger in my fiancés handwriting. Done by Isabel Hope @ Electric Ladyland, Pittsburgh, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment