How a boob tattoo ages. 4 yrs later. I keep seeing all these delicate little boob tattoos on Instagram and thinking they are gonna be disappointed in a couple years. I’m not tho. Still love my snakey. Done at Seven Swords in Philly, PA by Carlos Perez

How a boob tattoo ages. 4 yrs later. I keep seeing all these delicate little boob tattoos on Instagram and thinking they are gonna be disappointed in a couple years. I’m not tho. Still love my snakey. Done at Seven Swords in Philly, PA by Carlos Perez

Title: tattoos
Image URL: https://preview.redd.it/p3uw5x3nts281.jpg?width=640&blur=40&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ba07be25237002310d17e2bbd36ac473d9863e02
Auther: lilacmacchiato
Post: December 01, 2021 at 02:43AM
Description: How a boob tattoo ages. 4 yrs later. I keep seeing all these delicate little boob tattoos on Instagram and thinking they are gonna be disappointed in a couple years. I’m not tho. Still love my snakey. Done at Seven Swords in Philly, PA by Carlos Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment