Sam Rulz @viennaelectrictattoo I love the bears front but have mixed feeing on it‘s back. The back paws bend like dogs and or are too big. The big tail doesnt bother me. Am I beeing picky or does it look wrong? Do you think this is a good tattoo? Overall I like it. Feedback very welcome

Sam Rulz @viennaelectrictattoo I love the bears front but have mixed feeing on it‘s back. The back paws bend like dogs and or are too big. The big tail doesnt bother me. Am I beeing picky or does it look wrong? Do you think this is a good tattoo? Overall I like it. Feedback very welcome

Title: tattoos
Image URL: https://i.redd.it/bzynehi609q71.jpg
Auther: Berndi97
Post: September 28, 2021 at 07:14PM
Description: Sam Rulz @viennaelectrictattoo I love the bears front but have mixed feeing on it‘s back. The back paws bend like dogs and or are too big. The big tail doesnt bother me. Am I beeing picky or does it look wrong? Do you think this is a good tattoo? Overall I like it. Feedback very welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment