TATTOO DONE BY - Jemola Addley as a visiting artist at Mooncusser in Provincetown, Massachusetts. this is my third (professional) tattoo and the first visible to me at all times and i’m so happy i went with an orange moon instead of a black one. any and all thoughts welcome!!!

TATTOO DONE BY - Jemola Addley as a visiting artist at Mooncusser in Provincetown, Massachusetts. this is my third (professional) tattoo and the first visible to me at all times and i’m so happy i went with an orange moon instead of a black one. any and all thoughts welcome!!!

Title: tattoos
Image URL: https://i.redd.it/g4iamp0xvc871.jpg
Auther: elizaph
Post: June 30, 2021 at 01:03PM
Description: TATTOO DONE BY - Jemola Addley as a visiting artist at Mooncusser in Provincetown, Massachusetts. this is my third (professional) tattoo and the first visible to me at all times and i’m so happy i went with an orange moon instead of a black one. any and all thoughts welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment