Hi, this is a few pieces I wanted to use in my portfolio for tattooing. (I would like to become an apprentice) I would love to hear some advice and criticism from you all, i would really appreciate it!

Hi, this is a few pieces I wanted to use in my portfolio for tattooing. (I would like to become an apprentice) I would love to hear some advice and criticism from you all, i would really appreciate it!

Title: tattoos
Image URL: https://preview.redd.it/gcsjazniu9b61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=29c51b8fd04bdce9cdd185d4b6dd815518a87ade
Auther: 3Regalis
Post: January 14, 2021 at 03:33PM
Description: Hi, this is a few pieces I wanted to use in my portfolio for tattooing. (I would like to become an apprentice) I would love to hear some advice and criticism from you all, i would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment