From the first sitting to the last, I have had a lot more added since this my legs have been completely filled in and I've also had a full chect piece and one full sleeve done tattooist Lucy Turner merthyr lucylous tattoos

From the first sitting to the last, I have had a lot more added since this my legs have been completely filled in and I've also had a full chect piece and one full sleeve done tattooist Lucy Turner merthyr lucylous tattoos

Title: tattoos
Image URL: https://i.redd.it/vj22jn6y0t761.jpg
Auther: Tatts_andcats
Post: December 28, 2020 at 03:46AM
Description: From the first sitting to the last, I have had a lot more added since this my legs have been completely filled in and I've also had a full chect piece and one full sleeve done tattooist Lucy Turner merthyr lucylous tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment