My first and only tattoo (so far) got it last June, my uncle custom designed it and tattooed it on me. What’s all of your thoughts? It’s a mountain / galaxy landscape inside 2 beautiful roses

My first and only tattoo (so far) got it last June, my uncle custom designed it and tattooed it on me. What’s all of your thoughts? It’s a mountain / galaxy landscape inside 2 beautiful roses

Title: tattoos
Image URL: https://external-preview.redd.it/ZUjS3TNUXC6i1vTZEpkUCCCIBo6BhWskcOdZ8SMmfKg.png?format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=70e71afb653813f64cd5b09b6d203c7c32137bde
Auther: BreBeeKittyCat
Post: April 19, 2020 at 03:25AM
Description: My first and only tattoo (so far) got it last June, my uncle custom designed it and tattooed it on me. What’s all of your thoughts? It’s a mountain / galaxy landscape inside 2 beautiful roses

No comments:

Post a Comment