Sol Amstutz in Lancaster PA. One of my daughters first drawings. And my first tattoo. My wife said it best... it is a symbol for our family. It is fun and quirky and makes us happy. It represents where we are in life. It has a melancholy about it that represents his depression and anxiety too.

Sol Amstutz in Lancaster PA. One of my daughters first drawings. And my first tattoo. My wife said it best... it is a symbol for our family. It is fun and quirky and makes us happy. It represents where we are in life. It has a melancholy about it that represents his depression and anxiety too.

Title: tattoos
Image URL: https://i.redd.it/1areg1fa3y231.jpg
Auther: jefffrandsen
Post: June 07, 2019 at 08:01PM
Description: Sol Amstutz in Lancaster PA. One of my daughters first drawings. And my first tattoo. My wife said it best... it is a symbol for our family. It is fun and quirky and makes us happy. It represents where we are in life. It has a melancholy about it that represents his depression and anxiety too.

No comments:

Post a Comment